Miniature Flower Pots for Baby Succulents

I recently made these flower pots but missed posting them for the Miniaturize Your Craft challenge. I was on the fence about whether they really fit the prompt of the challenge, but I spend a LOT of my free time tending to my vast collection of houseplants and succulents, so it feels like a huge part of me and what I do.

They are made of polymer clay and have a whee drain hole. Here’s my make shift garden bench (a 4" terracotta pot). This is real garden soil and babies from my Mother of Thousands plant:

And now I’m going to leave them in my sunroom and see how they do! Hey… what’s that coming? OH MY GOODNESS - NOOOOOOO!!!
Imgur

25 Likes

OMG, that slug came out of nowhere and ate your tiny plant! :cry:

Please pass the salt.

3 Likes

Oh my goodness! EEEEPPPPP! How dare that little slug take off with those beautiful succulents.

2 Likes

oh my goodness! Love it!!

This is like ‘caught on Ring’ footage! Have you sent it to the police? Maybe they can nab your suspect.

1 Like

HAHAHAHA!!! So funny!

1 Like

LOL The pots are darling, and how dare that slug!

1 Like

How rude, that slug just plowed right over your baby pots and filched the plants! Hope you catch him!

1 Like

That’s the speediest slug around!

1 Like

That slug!!!

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: Love it!!! Adorable tiny pots and plants too!!

1 Like

oh those tiny pots would surely fit into my miniature garden scene I am working on!

1 Like

Love the live action shot!

1 Like

So much adorableness! I love the tiny pots and the cute slug

1 Like

Oh my goodness, that slug!

I have never seen a slug leap like that one, he was clearly in quite the hurry!

These are super cute!! My gardener’s heart is so happy that you added drainage holes to them. I can barely find regular sized pots with holes.

They are tiny and oh so perfect.