Miniature jewelry swap Art 2020 Q1 Challenge Entry

I love swapping! And I love making jewelry- I make a lot of steampunk style pieces.

If I was making a small (I might even say, miniature) swap package, it would look a lot like this:

A necklace and the handmade notecard to go along with it!

PS. I received the teeny cameo in a swap- I don’t remember who sent it, so if it was you, let me know! And whoever you are, THANKS! Isn’t it cute? :blush:

18 Likes

So cute!! After this challenge, we are all going to have miniature projects withdrawal!

I just love these things you guys make when they are TINY! wow…that is a very tiny necklace…that last pic really shows it!

1 Like

Adorable. I love the addition of the card. Very appropriate since swapping is getting ready to start too!

3 Likes

Yes, it absolutely positively is cute! Great job!

1 Like

That is one tiny cameo! And a tiny chain… and a tiny envelope… It is all amazingly tiny, and absolutely perfect.

1 Like

Ahaha, a tiny swap package is brilliant! Well done, too; I have enough trouble making normal-sized envelopes.

2 Likes

Oh wow! I love how you completed it with the tiny envelope and notecard. And the tiny little necklace stand!

1 Like

NICE! I love the idea of a miniature swap package!

1 Like

So smol!

I find it very hard to work this tiny. It’s more frustrating than enjoyable, so I appreciate those who can, do!

2 Likes

That necklace!

1 Like

Super cute!! So glad you made it into the challenge. I adore the swap theme, too!!

1 Like

A miniature swap would be really interesting :smiley: I love the necklace, really cool combination of cameo and beads

1 Like

I actually hosted one once!! It was really fun. I may do it again sometime!

1 Like

Super teeny weeny, so tiny teensy wee, wow. How do you even see at that scale? LOL.