Miniature Retro Teen Bedroom

This little project brought back some fond memories and I had a blast making it. It’s fashioned from a few pieces of Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts chipboard and lots of tiny fun!

The Butterfly of Love poster is one that hung in both my and the Brady Bunch girls bedrooms. The record player was made from a miniature chipboard suitcase.

I made a few miniature board games and Creepy Crawlers. Remember those?

The bookcase got a pet rock, magic 8 ball, black and white TV, silly putty egg and a Green Ghost game.

Thanks for checking it out!

28 Likes

OMG! This is just so dang adorable and nostalgic! I am especially enamored of the record player.

1 Like

Thank you! It practically made itself once I got started on it.

1 Like

Every little detail is just perfect!

2 Likes

Wow, this is amazing! So much teeny detail.

2 Likes

Love that shag carpet!!

2 Likes

I LOOOOOVVVVE IIIIIT!!! :grin::grin::grin:

Perfection!

1 Like

Thanks! That was a sewing trim I found at Hobby Lobby. I’ll take 1/16 of a yard, please… :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks so much you guys!

1 Like

The ouija board…the mickey ears…the record player…so nice!

2 Likes

The “hang in there” kitty!!! So many iconic things in miniature…the bean bag chair…rubik’s cube…and crepe paper flowers…just wonderful…and of course, the flower power in pink…

2 Likes

That could almost have been my room: the pet rock, the giant tissue paper flower, and Green Ghost! I frickin loved that game. You always rockout the miniatures.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone! I made those giant tissue paper flowers back in the day and also frickin loved that game @racky

3 Likes

That is so, so adorable! Love the million little details.

2 Likes

I love this so hard!

1 Like

Congrats! Your Miniature Retro Teen Bedroom is one of this week’s featured projects! You are awesome!

Thank you!

this would have been my DREAM room as a teen! you nailed the details.

1 Like

I love Everything, esp the the vinyl record player, so clever! :heart:

1 Like

How am I just seeing this now. It is bloody brilliant! I love the record player and the games and everything. I wish I were this cool as a teenager!

@MissingWillow where did you get the teeny games?

2 Likes