Miniature Show & Sale in Phoenix, AZ
The Phoenix Miniature Show & Sale is happening
Saturday, March 26, 2022 10 am - 5 pm

Sunday, March 27, 2022 11 am - 4 pm

Arizona State University West

4701 West Thunderbird, Glendale, Arizona 85306

Admission $8 Children under 12 $2

The Phoenix Miniature show & sale will feature:

• Sales room - where you can buy a large variety of scale miniatures and accessories in 1:12 (1"), 1:24 (1/2"), 1:48 (1/4") scales and smaller. There will be furnishings, realistic looking food, plants, building materials, dolls, tools, lighting, dogs, cats, other animals & almost any accessory you can imagine.

• Raffles - finished projects that you can buy tickets for a chance to take home & enjoy.

You do not have to be present to win.

**** Silent Auction - New!** Items that will be sold to the highest bidder. Must be present to win

• Silent Auction - Wonderful miniature items that will be sold to the highest bidder.

• Miniature Door Prizes

• Many exhibits from very talented miniaturists to inspire you

• Free “make & take” project for children age 4 and older

• Saturday admission tickets are good for Sunday admission! Come back and enjoy!

Please visit our web page to see samples of exhibits that have been displayed in the past.

We will be following Arizona State guidelines for COVID19 protection.

*********Facemaks are now optional and will be available at admissions **************

For more Information: www.phoenixminiatures.com

phone: 4 80-466-9691 email: phxminishow@gmail.com

https://www.facebook.com/SmallWorldMiniatureClub/

I don’t have anything to do with the show, just letting y’all know.

5 Likes

There’s a Project Runway-style show about miniature making on Canadian TV? Not sure when it will come to American tv but :crossed_fingers: it will be on Netflix soon.

Here’s a link

5 Likes

Thank you ladies!!

The link is to a British TV channel. I wish it was Canadian so I could watch it.

tagging in @geekgirl for interest