Miraculous Ladybug Chickadee bag

I made this bag for my January strike project for Luna Dโ€™avalon. It almost fits my smart doll, next time I will make it a few inches taller. I really love this pattern by Sew Sweetness, it has a metal frame to make the top open nice and wide. There is mesh pockets inside front and back as well as a zippered mesh pocket in the front panel pocket.

15 Likes

That is so cute. I looked up the pattern, my daughter has been asking for a new school bag

1 Like

Super cute! You did a great job.

1 Like

What a great bag with great fabric choices!

1 Like

This is so well made. But I have to ask, whatโ€™s a smart doll?

1 Like

Love that you matched the spots on the straps!

1 Like
2 Likes

Wow, your bag looks amazing! So detailed and functional.

1 Like

What an excellent bag! Love the fabric choices too. :wink:

1 Like

@Dfabbric did you use the video tutorial for this bag or were the pattern instructions enough?

1 Like

The pattern instructions were enough
I must say though I HATE pattern videos, I do not have the patience for them, so instructions have to be really bag for me to consider going that route :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ah, I see. Thank you. I often enjoy video tutorials. I learn by observing so although I donโ€™t follow along with the video, afterwards I cut & sew with residual intuition. I really do prefer making without a pattern, just an understanding of how things can go together.

1 Like

I have some purchased video patterns that Ive been putting off for years because I just dont have the time to sit and watch them. I really should try though

I play them in the background & occasionally one, or part of one, catches my interest.

1 Like