Mischievous Mandrakes

I made these for @Jillybeans in the Flat Rate swap. They are a couple of mischievous Mandrakes. They are completely poseable, even the leaves, and were so much fun to make! Here they are escaping their pot.

They made it to the yard and hung out near the pond.

They are pretty loyal to each other and had a good time.

When I brought them inside, I told them they were going to move to Jillybeans. They found a mug she made me and hung out in that to familiarize themselves with her.

I think of them like Elf on the shelves, hanging out and watching.

Thanks for checking them out!

30 Likes

They are so cute! I’m sure they are happy at their new home.

1 Like

How whimsical!

1 Like

Love these! Can you share how you made them?

2 Likes

They are so cuuuuuttteee!

1 Like

So cute!

1 Like

The one sunbathing is too cute!

Move over Elf on the Shelf, next Christmas it’s Mandrake on the Mantle! :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh my gosh I love these!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I want to know too! The leaves are especially awesome. Love these little guys!!!

1 Like

Me three! Mandrake on the Mantle totally needs to ve a thing this December! I just love it, so cute and hilarious! That sunbathing shot :joy:

1 Like

Amazing and adorable!

1 Like

Super easy pattern from Etsy. I plan to make more!

4 Likes

So cute and full of character. Looks like they are having lots of fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

So fun!

1 Like

These little characters are so much fun! I love them so much. Great idea to turn them into a type of year round elf on the shelf. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:blossom: Your wonderful craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! Congratulations! :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

These are SO cute! I love them.

2 Likes