My mom gave me a bunch of promotional pins from her work that I knew I could paint over and play with. On a recent crafternoon with friends, I found myself without a project, so I decided to pull out the paint supplies and see what happened.
I made this batch all at the same time while chatting. I still had a few pins left, so in my spare moments lately I’ve been sitting down and seeing what inspiration strikes.
For these three I started with a black background. I really love the way the flower came out.
And these three were an experiment with water colors. The middle one got smooshed a little when I did the mod podge layer, but I was more careful with the other two. They’re ok. Probably not the best application for these types of paints!
I have four more blank canvases staring at me…we’ll see what they turn into.
Thanks for looking!