Monster bookmarks

I made some monster bookmarks for the recent bookmark swap. The backgrounds are watercolor with marker dots and gel pen swirls. The monsters are marker and prismacolor pencils.

I plan on making a few more to offer for this fallโ€™s Shop the Swap because they were so much fun to make!

26 Likes

Adorable! And I know how much work went into every single one of these. Your monster art is so multi-layered. I love how the monsters are interacting with one another.

1 Like

Thanks!

Your monsters are always so happy. These look great!

2 Likes

These are super cute!

I love, love, love all of them!

1 Like

These are so awesome! I have no idea how you get such vibrant backgrounds. Each is a little work of art!

2 Likes

Just theee cutest!

1 Like

Hi Kate! Welcome to Lettuce Craft! Iโ€™m not sure this comment is on the right post. Did you mean it for another project? I can move it for you if needed! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

These are fantastic!

1 Like

These are the coolest. I am constantly amazed at how you continually elevate your monsters. These backgrounds are amazing as well as the monsters. Fun all the way around!

4 Likes

Right? Everything is so well thought out. The faint white lines that make those jolly fellas seem like they are jiggling with excitement! The square tassel hole, super special yarn ties. Like, wow.

4 Likes

:hibiscus: :blossom: :tulip: :sunflower: CONGRATULATIONS! Your beautiful craft is one of this weekโ€™s Featured Projects! :hibiscus: :blossom: :tulip: :sunflower:

2 Likes

Woohoo! Thanks!

1 Like

These are all incredibly adorable (I love mine!!) and will be snapped up quickly in the STS!

1 Like

Thanks! I have two done so far but might make more!

1 Like

Super cute! I love them! :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

These are so cute! I always admire how you put such rich colours together, you do it so brilliantly.

1 Like

Welcome to Lettuce Craft @katesmith1304! I hope youโ€™ll join in and post a pic of something youโ€™ve made, weโ€™d love to see it :slightly_smiling_face: