Monster Inchie Dice

I created these inchie dice for @geekgirl in the Inchie Dice Swap that she organized a little while ago. It was such a challenge to work so small! It’s also a definite challenge to photograph these tiny things!

The background was painted using a mixture of purple and red Ultra Dye. The monsters themselves are hand-colored using various markers and prismacolor colored pencils. I fussy cut them and placed them on gelli print backgrounds. In retrospect, I wish I would have chosen a solid background, but I think it works for a first try!

22 Likes

I love these! The colours! The expressions? Oh my, yes Please!

2 Likes

These are fabulous! Can’t believe how wonderful these tiny little monsters turned out. Hard to believe you could get all that shading and personality into 1-inch squares!

2 Likes

They are amazing!
Your monsters are always so cute and so well designed and painted/drawn.

2 Likes

These are amazing and SO kwality.

2 Likes

They look like they are up to something…something cute but devious!

2 Likes

I want to go to the inch-ish party that these monsters are having!

2 Likes

These are delightful!

2 Likes

These are so rich, bright, and have such depth to each of them. Not to mention they are so fun! Im jealous snd love them so much.

1 Like

Fabulous work! Very lucky swap partner :smiley:

1 Like

These are incredibly beautiful. The colors are so saturated!

1 Like

How did i miss these? I love how saturated they are. And so wee!

1 Like

Thank you everyone!

Woohoo! Your adorable monster dice are one of this week’s featured projects! GO YOU! :partying_face: :star:

2 Likes

Aww! Thanks!!! Happy to be featured!!!

1 Like

I love these so much. I have t hem sitting by my work area.

1 Like

Inchie dice??? Whaaaa??? I didn’t know that was even a thing! These are so adorable! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: