Monster Montage - 2020 Monster Jam

I created this monster montage so I’d have some Kwality Monsters in my own home! I had the frame sitting around my house and decided to make several monsters in one piece of art. After all of the years of creating monsters, I’ve never made any for myself.

Here is a better photo of the background that doesn’t show as well in the final piece.

And here are some close ups of the monsters themselves:

I hung it in my dining room so I can see their little faces every day.

Join us this April for Monster Jam! Monster Jam 2020-01

25 Likes

So stinking cute!

2 Likes

you make the best monsters!

2 Likes

The little green and purple one stole my heart!

I’m so happy you finally have your own house Monsters!

2 Likes

They are so cool. I love seeing so many variations in one place. Do I spy a little chest hair on the green one? He looks like he is wondering if anyone else is going to see it, we do! And the little pink-purple guy beside him looks embarrassed to be bare chested. Ha! You framed it perfectly on the ends with the two animated monsters. They look like they are yelling over the others having a conversation. So much fun. I adore your monsters. They have so much dimension and texture. This is epic!!!

2 Likes

The chest hair is to cover up where I accidentally splotched some water and messed him up after he was done. I think it’s fitting though and my favorite part of the whole thing. He just HAD to go in the middle.

2 Likes

If I made those my house would be full of them! Hard to believe you have never made any for yourself, I’m glad that has now changed.

2 Likes

Happy accident. I love the hair. He looks so proud of it but like he doesn’t want to be braggy. He just wants to make sure it’s noticed, hence he is puffing out his chest a bit.

2 Likes

I am agog. Firstly because you’ve never made yourself a monster because that is unreal. Wow.
Secondly because look at them, awww. The monstery crew keeping you company at home. I love it, they are each so wonderful and together that is an epic creation for self. Brava!

2 Likes

What a wonderful representation of your monsters! I, also, can’t believe you didn’t have any of your own… (actually, I totally understand…)…

Glad you resolved that in a big way! They are so well done and you have captured such personality in their faces…love them!!

3 Likes

how cool that you did this for yourself. do you just smile every time you see it? I sure would.

p.s. I kinda want to date the one with the patch of hair on his chest…have him call me.

5 Likes

i love them alll!

2 Likes

You are our monster leader!! And we love to follow your adorable monsters!! XD

2 Likes

Your monster art is fantastic…each monster has its own distinct character. So glad you made something for yourself :slight_smile:

2 Likes

These are fabulous!!!

That chest hair, tho… SO CUTE!!!

2 Likes

My fave bit is the wonk teeth on blue dude, those slay me!

2 Likes

I love them!! So happy to see kwality monsters showing up again!

2 Likes

Congrats! Your adorable Monster Montage is one of this week’s featured projects.

2 Likes

ADORABLY monstrous!

2 Likes

Best Art Ever. Congrats on the Feature; you and your monsters are most loved!

2 Likes