Monster Pouches - Monster Jam 2023

I made these for Monster Jam 2023 this year. I had a lot more planned, but March had its own plans. I already have some more cut out, so you will most likely see them pop up from time to time.

For now, we have Eliose and Roger.

Eliose is my first one and she looks quite worried all the time. I drafted my own pattern so I was trying it out.

Next, I made Roger. I added some arms and horns out of felt to customize him. He’s in my hand so you can see the scale.

These two will be part of my 2023 STS as well!

MONSTER JAM 2023

Thanks for checking them out!!! And a special thank you to those who played along with us!

13 Likes

How cute! I really like the addition of the horns to Roger, especially in that yellow, it really pops against the green. With her mouth zipped, Eloise looks like she’s holding in an uncomfortable secret :zipper_mouth_face:. Great job on creating the pattern!

2 Likes

So cute! Barely scary! :rofl: It looks like your basic pattern will be really nice for adding various monstrous appendages and details.

1 Like

I love them. The horns are my favorite part, but they’re both equality as cute. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They are so cute and colorful! Love that you made your own pattern.

1 Like

So cute! The little feetses!

1 Like

Love these little monsters. So much personality.

Reminds me of pouches I made a few years ago and I needed an Easter basket item. Bunny monster!

2 Likes

Roger is my favorite. He is just too cute!

1 Like

these are adorable!
and I was going to suggest STS, but I see you have already thought of that :smiley:

1 Like

These guys are adorable!!

2 Likes

SO super cute! I have been wanting to make “worry monsters” for my daughters…these would work beautifully!

1 Like