Moray Christmas, roler!

Knowing how much my bestie, @roler, loves eels, the idea popped into my head to make her a cross stitched, holiday themed eel. When I came across this image, it screamed MAKE THIS FOR ROLER! It took me nearly five hours to create the chart. I had a few issues, but finally got it worked out.

I love how this turned out. I just wish I had the talent and skills to create art like the drawing I used on my own. But my talents lie with yarn and thread, and I’m ok with that :blush:

Here it is before framing

Here it is in the frame.

Monkey approves!

And because mine is blurry, roler was kind enough to send me another photo of it in the frame

I am happy with this project. And roler is, too! I told her to go ahead and open as soon as it arrived because I wanted her to enjoy it for the entire holiday season. (Also because I am the most impatient person I know, and waiting for someone to see their gift is so hard!)

Moray Christmas, everyone!

33 Likes

Oh, that’s awesome!

1 Like

Moray Christmas :laughing:! That’s genius.

1 Like

So fun and clever!

1 Like

I wish I’d thought of “Have an Eely Christmas and a Moray New Year” before just now. Could have done something with that. I guess there’s next year :grin:

1 Like

Haha! I love it!

1 Like

This is absolutely perfect and I wouldn’t change a thing!! It’s so cute and funny and I LOVE it!!! XD Thank yoooouuuu!!

2 Likes

That’s great!

1 Like

Aaaaaaaaa it is so fantastic!!!

2 Likes

All around awesome!!!

2 Likes

This fabulous project has been selected as a Featured Project for the week! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Congratulations!! :sparkles: :tada: :sparkles:
Way to go, @storerboughtcreation ! :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you!

EEeeEEeEEEEeeeEEEEeeellssssssss!

I love it! Eel puns! Eel art! It’s great!

2 Likes

I LOVE THIS!! might have to borrow the idea…

2 Likes

Omg, if I was drinking milk it would have come out of my nose. Moray Christmas, indeed!

3 Likes

Absolutely perfect for roler! I am seeing more and more cross stitch on here and I am always amazing by it. I would never be disciplined enough to finish one. This is absolutely incredible and will be a holiday decoration she will use for years and years to come. I love seeing pics of Monkey too!

3 Likes

I’m gonna use it FOREVER XD

1 Like

How on earth did I miss this???!?? It’s amazing!

2 Likes