More Cat Zip Pouches

I finished up my second set this weekend! These were the brighter ones, or at least the ones I couldn’t use black thread on. I am trying to make progress, but I feel like I craft so slow.

My personal favorite is the yellow stars, but I am partial to stars.
I may make some more later on, but I am going to try a couple of different items for the show, so on to the next craft!
Again, I will sell these at a craft show in October to help a local cat shelter that has allowed me to care for some of the best fur babies in the world.
I used all scrap fabrics, only buying zippers.
Anything that doesn’t sell, I am going to add to the STS this year, and if anything is left from there I will be setting up a “Take One” basket at work.

31 Likes

More cute pouches! I love the watercolor swirl fabric and the stars, but they all look great. These are going to fly off the shelves at a cat-themed sale!

3 Likes

I agree these are going to go like hot cakes! These bright colors are fabulous! I like that you have a plan to get them out in the world seeking their fortunes once the craft show is over (but it’s unlikely there’ll be any left!).

1 Like

Love these! I thought the watercolor swirl fabric was a piece of masterboard at first :joy:

2 Likes

I was super happy to find a use for the blue cat fabric. It was gifted to me and cute, but I had no idea what I would use it for. I think it worked great for this.

3 Likes

Those fabrics are to die for! So adorable.

1 Like

Agree!

1 Like

I don’t think you’ll have to set up a “Take One” basket… these are all going to sell, I’m sure!

3 Likes

So true! It’s all about knowing your ‘audience!’ These came out really cute! I particularly like the ‘cat comic’ pouches.

This is 100% me in a nutshell!

1 Like

How are these just getting cuter? Very nice!

1 Like

You might be slow, but you can tell you put thought into these…they are well made and the fabrics and zippers are really nice together!

I am sure they will sell for a good cause!

2 Likes

These are adorable!

1 Like

Honestly, you could do a whole booth of just these and probably sell out. Call it “Purrrrfect Purses” or something equally sugary cute, wear a cat ear headband and a big button and matching signage around that says all proceeds go directly to the shelter and rake in the dough. Leave out a catfood dish “tip jar” for extra donations and I bet that gets a healthy bit of attention as well.

5 Likes

so cute. I esp like the fish bowl fabric

1 Like

Cute! I love the aquarium fabric.

1 Like

:heart: :cat: :thread: Congrats! Your adorable Cat Zip Pouches are a Featured Project this week! :thread: :cat: :heart:

2 Likes

I’m glad that you made more, they’re super cute.

1 Like

These are awesome, you did a beautiful job with your sewing!!

1 Like

I like the cartoon cats and fish. The watercolor ones remind me of batik. Very nice!

1 Like

They are all super cute, bet you sell right out!

1 Like