More June ATCs

Here are a few more ATCs I’ve made recently!

For Lynx2Lancer - “Things you wouldn’t expect to wear a mask”:

In my mind that little thing behind the diver is actually a covid-style puffer fish, with a wiggly tail behind it and puffed up spines.

For chameleonhound - “pirate animals”:

I usually rely pretty heavily on various references for my drawings, so I was really proud of myself for making this one up almost entirely out of my own mind. :slight_smile:

And these two are for ME! (In my 50 projects a year post, I wrote a goal to make myself one ATC for each of my own prompts.) First is “medieval manuscript monsters”:

It’s a … uh… (checks notes) “two-headed bird dragon Ouroboros”. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And then, I finally tried making my own altered Pokémon card, something I’ve been wanting to try for a long time! Here’s Eelektrik, next to an unaltered card:

I’m kinda on an ATC roll right now, so if anyone wants to hit me up for private ATC swaps, do let me know! :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Wow! You’ve made such a wide variety in these four and each so well executed!

1 Like

I love the mask on the diver and the altered Pokemon card, really clever!

1 Like

The mask one is really good. I love the shading.
I didn’t get what you meant about an altered card before, but the Pokemon card is really neat!

2 Likes

Lol great ATC themes, the drawings have a great sense of character about them.

1 Like

Great work as always! I love the altered Pokemon card idea; it’s a cool twist on the altered playing card.

1 Like

That altered card is really clever! I love all of them but my favorite has to be the ouroboros! Perfectly done!

1 Like

They’re all wonderful!

1 Like