More Sewing Done! Cute Top

Thank goodness it’s a holiday week because I finally got some decent pictures! This week Ellie and Mac has their High Hopes Dolman on Weekly $1 sale! I’ve had this pattern for awhile and finally got around to making it.

I did have to change how I did the waistband. I ended up not having enough to make the waistband as wide as it was supposed to be. I ended up getting one of the band pieces cut and then realized I was short. So I cut that one in half and made a narrower waistband. I like how it turned out for a panic fix XD

Here is my affiliate link to the $1 pattern for the week. Adult High Hopes Dolman Pattern – Ellie and Mac

18 Likes

Nice! I like the style of that top.

1 Like

Thank you! I like how comfy they are while still feeling nice.

It looks pretty and comfortable!
And it looks great on you.
Oh, and I love the color too.

1 Like

Thank you!! It’s super comfy. And I really like the color too!

Love the style and the color is very flattering! Cute!

1 Like

Thank you! I saw the fabric and had to buy it. So i’m happy I found something to make with it.

2 Likes

Ooo! This turned out great!

1 Like

Thank you!

You look lovely! I like the narrower waistband, too

1 Like

Thank you! It worked out so that’s all that mattered to me XD but I think the narrow band worked really well!

1 Like

It looks so comfy and I love that subtle pattern in the fabric.

1 Like

It is very comfy! And I loved the pattern as well!

Hot dang! :hotdog: Your wonderful project is one of this week’s Featured Projects! Thanks for sharing it here with us! :rainbow:

1 Like

Ahh thank you!!

1 Like

I love this top and went to the site. It looks amazing on you! You did a fantastic job. Thanks for linking the site too!

1 Like

Thank you! And they have lots of good patterns on their site and lots of blog posts with hacks. Plus weekly dollar patterns so it isn’t too expensive to start adding patterns. Honestly the worst is that it is digital so if you don’t have a projector you need to tape patterns.

1 Like

Super cute! It looks cozy but still stylish! Love the neckline :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you! I like the big off shoulder necklines too.