Mosaic Guitar

This is breathtakingly beautiful. What an amazing surprise for your friend. :blue_heart:

1 Like

Really lovely transformation. Beautifully executed.

1 Like

:love_letter: Woohoo! Your cool craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! Congratulations! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

That looks amazing, what a great idea.

2 Likes

I love the idea of taking a project idea and bringing it to life for them! Kind of reminds me of the story of the elves that made the shoes in the middle of the night, hehe. But also, it turned out beautiful!

2 Likes

This. Is. Fabulous! You have a very lucky friend, indeed. Did she gasp?? I would have. Also… I happen to have my dad’s old 4H trunk that needs some repair and upgrading… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Wow that’s absolutely amazing, what a superb gift!! I kinda wish I hadn’t got rid of my crappy old 3/4 size guitar that I had to learn guitar as a little kid now, but it did go to a good home with another kid learning guitar (like 35 years or so after I learned on it!) so hey.

2 Likes

What a great present! Your execution is so great - especially the crushed glass on the top to add a bit of variety to the piece. Gorgeous.

2 Likes