Mosaic Maze Throw

Love it! (some day I should post the labyrinth pattern baby quilt I made when my kid was tiny…)

1 Like

Do it! You’ve really made something special here, I think it turned out so interesting, unique, and good looking.
Patterns are the only thing I would ever personally consider selling. That way, I KNOW the purchaser appreciates all the hard work that went into it! And it keeps paying you over time too, that is a nice detail.

2 Likes

Holy Hannah! If I was a crocheter, I would TOTALLY buy this pattern!! I might anyway because it might actually inspire me to learn how to do it, finally. I LOVE THIS! I would totally make this for gifts, too— such a cool and unique gift idea. Every one of my kids would dig this. So would my parents and my MIL.

:scream: I’m geeking out! :heart:

2 Likes

Very cool! You did a great job and it is such a fun and clever design. I am very impressed! :heart:

1 Like

How cool is that?! It makes me want to just sit on the floor and try to figure out the maze? Nah, who am I kidding? I don’t like that kind of thing, but I do really love this blanket! :heart:

2 Likes

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! What a cool, cool project! I love that you were able to take this astounding idea and turn it into a real thing… on your first try! Dang.

2 Likes

that is superbly fantastic!! and yes. sell the pattern. the world needs to pay you!!

1 Like

This is just incredible! You really outdid yourself.

1 Like

Holy cow that’s amazing!

1 Like

This is awesome! :smiley:

1 Like

What a cool idea and mosaic is the perfect technique for it! Great job!

1 Like

:tada: Congratulations and yahoooooo! :tada:
Your sah-weet project is one of this week’s Featured Projects!

2 Likes

This is insanely gorgeous and amazing!! <3

1 Like

This throw is so Over the Top Extra in the best way!! I usually make at least one error per project, but leave it because only a maker would know. But there’s no flubbing here! What a great job!

1 Like

You know, I was VERY particular about correcting mistakes when I made them, but honestly, you could make a dozen and no one would ever know. All it would do is change the maze, so you’d have to be either OK with it not having an actual solution, just an aesthetic, or you’d have to mark out the solution to ensure that you just didn’t change at least that bit.

1 Like

No, it needs to have a solution! The ones that don’t are just mean!

1 Like

Beautifully done!

1 Like

This is really incredible!

1 Like

Wow!!!

1 Like

An amazing throw! Many hours of delight will come from that one!

1 Like