COMPLETE - Mug Rug Swap Round 2 (s/o 3/31) - GALLERY

Yay! @MistressJennie I am so glad I can help you add a splash of color to your new home. @AudiobookLover I love that we interpreted rainbow in completely different ways. That is why swaps are so fun!

3 Likes

Wow! Both of these are gorgeous! Love the fabric choices and the graphic design of both.

3 Likes

So many different scraps! I like the layout of the colors. That black background definitely makes all the colors pop!

3 Likes

Wow @AudiobookLover and @MightyMitochondria, I love these rainbow mug rugs!! They’re both absolutely fantastic :heart: :rainbow:

3 Likes

Both of these are so bright and cheery! Great work.

4 Likes

I received a beautiful mug rug from @Kwality570 today. You all will never guess what she sent me, it made me smile as soon as I saw it…she sent me a rainbow sunshine mug rug!!! :smile:

I really like the alternating quilting on each of the sun rays and look at that topstitching along the edge of the sun - perfection! I love the stamped sentiment and the yellow stitching around it really makes it pop! Everything about this mug rug makes me smile!

Not only did she send me a mug rug, but she also sent me the cutest extra!

8 Likes

I love that they are two distinctly different rainbows! I love the softer colors and the stitching! Well done…you two were meant to be partnered this round!

4 Likes

This is so gorgeous. I love how your brains were on the same wavelength.

3 Likes

Another amazing rainbow!! This is wonderful @Kwality570, I especially love what you did with the quilting designs.

3 Likes

It’s so wonderful!! I love the different stitching and the stamped text!

3 Likes

What a cheery rainbow, and love the exuberant stitchery!

4 Likes

Great rainbowy start to the gallery! :rainbow:

3 Likes

Haha, right?! Everyone must be feeling spring! :smile:

1 Like

I love that the first three are all beautiful rainbows! The color explosion makes me so happy!

I am a bit embarrassed that my bias corners aren’t super great, but I really did try! I promise you!!!

3 Likes

I love your mug rug and didnt even notice the corners. Corners are HARD. I think the folks that do it well must have a lot of practice and patience. The corners were the scariest part of making my mug rug.

5 Likes

Another gorgeous sunny rainbow, it’s awesome!

3 Likes

I received this fabulousness from @endymion ! I absolutely love the boro style and this certainly had that!

So many fine details…the circles…the pop of red (my favorite color!)…the bird fabric…

And, the back is just as nice…not sure I want to use it as a mug rug now…lol…It might just be hung so I can see it!

20230405_061924

20230405_061942

13 Likes

Wowser! This is just gorgeous!

3 Likes

Isn’t the circle stitched beautifully? :heart:

3 Likes

Oh my gosh, that’s a maq for sure. Wow.

4 Likes