Mug Rugs for swaps

I participated in a couple of swaps this spring and created these mug rugs. Each one has a thermal insulation layer for protection.

22 Likes

Theyโ€™re all fabulous, but I think the top one is my favorite. Lucky swappers!

2 Likes

These are so cute! Love all three! The bottle cap theme of the last one is fun, and I love the layout and the fabric of the first one.

2 Likes

I am the lucky recipient of the lobster & lady bug mug rug. :lady_beetle::heart: @Cindy, the way you combine colors, prints, and quilting patterns is fabulous!

2 Likes

Thank you โ€ฆ yours was easy, I just combined everything you said you liked.

2 Likes

These are each so bright and colorful and fun! Love the soda pop one in particular.

3 Likes

They are all awesome but the Cherry fizz is my favorite!

3 Likes

These are incredible! Your edges are so crisp and straight. I love all the fussing cutting. You had some very, very lucky partners!

3 Likes

The green one is very soothing. It must be something about the combination of the layout and the colours. They are all lovely!

2 Likes

These are fabulous! Iโ€™m lucky enough to be the owner of the cherry fizz one :smiley_cat: Funnily enough, the town we moved to last year is known as the cherry capital of Australia - perfect! :cherry_blossom: :cherries:

3 Likes

These are all stunning but I LOVE that first one because I love all shades of green. I also love the sharp lines of the fabric pieces with the wavy lines you added for quilting.

Gorgeous!

2 Likes

Love the wonky green one!

2 Likes