Multitudes of Monsters - April Monster Jam 2020

I made all of these guys to post for Monster Jam 2020 and just realized that April ends tomorrow. I had planned on posting throughout the month, but somehow lost track of the day and time. Here are the paintings that I made for Monster Jam 2020! I made them using many, many supplies. I just kept grabbing for whatever worked. My new favorite supply is Brusho, by far. All of the backgrounds on these and the the red guy’s body were made using Brusho powder. They’re all made with a background on watercolor paper and a separate sheet of watercolor paper for the monster, then all glued down on a gessoed cradle board.

Meet Melvin. He loves collecting mosquitoes as pets, chewing bubble gum, and snacking on cheese.

Meet Jacques. Nothing makes him happier than foraging for mushrooms and sorting his recyclables.

Meet Donald. His passions in life include courtroom tv dramas, drinking Arnold Palmers, and balancing his checkbook.

19 Likes

OMG Jacques, be still my heart! :sparkling_heart: :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Your monsters are wonderful!! Makes me happy to look at them!

2 Likes

Wonderful collection!
Your monsters are always awesome.

2 Likes

Your monsters are the best!

2 Likes

Love their individual personalities. And your art style is so awesome!!!

2 Likes

These are so cute!!!

2 Likes

So stinking cute!

2 Likes

I like how Jacques looks grimy!

2 Likes

I am a huge fan of your monsters.
Melvin looks like the classic monster and I love his horns.
I love the way the yellow splatter background of Jaques looks like he is just throwing caution to the wind. Neat hair on him too. I think that is a new style for you!
Donald is my favorite. I like the colors, the way you did the edges of him. The blend is incredible and I adore that background. It’s rusty and perfect looking!

2 Likes

So awesome! I truly get excited when I see new Kwality monsters have been posted up!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ha! All the little Monster stories in the monster world. With all the monster peccadillos. I would move there, for sure.

1 Like

Congrats! Your Multitudes of Monsters are one of this week’s featured projects! You are awesome!

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll let them know that they got featured. I’m sure they’ll be pleased.

1 Like

your monsters brighten my day. love.

1 Like

Monstrous amounts of fun!

2 Likes