Mushroom March Greeting Cards

It’s Mushroom March over in the Happy Mail Craftalong :mushroom: Here are the cards I made to celebrate the occasion :tada:

I made myself a mushroom template and cut the tops and stems from different masterboards. Then used my fancy new letter punching tool to make some words on pretty colored cardstocks :slight_smile: Here they are in their word color groups:

The purples

The greens

The browns

And a few pinks

:partying_face:

Thanks for looking

27 Likes

Another cool use for your killer master boards! And what a great way to letter them!

3 Likes

You continue to delight with your using masterboards as a starting point for your cute cards!

I loved mine!

3 Likes

I love the use of your masterboards here. I love the texture. Your little lettering tool looks like fun!

3 Likes

They are great! Love how you keep finding ways to use those pretty bits of masterboards!

4 Likes

Prettiest mushrooms! :heart:

3 Likes

Dang I gotta get in on this masterboard business. The mushrooms are a delight.

3 Likes

Always amazing! Lettuce craft has definitely made me rethink that a mushroom can be pretty

3 Likes

They are so awesome! Ya, mushrooms! And masterboards!

2 Likes

These are so pretty! Nice job, and I love mine!

2 Likes

Super cute and great use of the masterboards.

3 Likes

I’m typically sort of meh about the mushroom aesthetic, but I love all of these! Amazing combos.

2 Likes

Adorbs! Sorry I missed Mushroom March, I love mushies!

2 Likes

Congrats! Your Mushroom March Greeting Cards are one of this week’s featured projects. You rock!

3 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I got a purple one and it’s beautiful!! Fabulous set of cards!

2 Likes

Congrats on the feature, they’re very nice!

2 Likes

Those look very fun and appropriately trippy haha. Love it!

3 Likes

Congratulations! Your project was one of the Best of 2021! Yoooooou ROCK!

2 Likes