Mushroom needle book

A project I made for myself to hold embroidery needles so they don’t get mixed up with the others.

Wool felt with various bits of quilting fabric applied with stitch witchery (double sided fusible webbing) and stitches.

The inside is this adorable fabric. It isn’t necessary but I wanted to cover up the threads from the front embellishment.

15 Likes

So cute and very you! I think I need some needle organization…:thinking:

2 Likes

As soon as I saw those toadstools I knew it was your project. It’s very cute.

2 Likes

Those toad stools and the other fabric choices are just lovely! Well done.

1 Like

Super cute!

1 Like

That’s so cute, and I love the inside fabric too!

1 Like

Adorable function. I love it! And the upgrade in colors with a heavy 70s vibe is money!!

:heartbeat:

1 Like

Really cute, and very practical!!! What a great idea to organize your needles like that.

1 Like

Adorable!

1 Like

So cute. I love the toadstools.

1 Like

Love the functionality and the cuteness…

The inside fabric looks familiar…did you send me some at one time?

1 Like

Thanks all! Ya, I do sort of love mushrooms :grin:

I could have! Maybe in a TM swap? I had a yard or so & have only ever used it in tiny bits.

1 Like

lol it had to be you…all of my cute little fabrics came mostly from swaps…that makes sense since the piece I have is about TM patch sized! ha ha saving it for something “special”…maybe it was destined for my own needlebook!

2 Likes

Beautiful needle book!
Great design, patterns and colors and such neat stitching.

1 Like

So cute! How do you keep track of what size your needles are?

1 Like

This is lovely!! Cute mushrooms and fun bunny fabric!!

I’ve had making a needle book on my list for a while to replace the one I had for over 40 years. I even bought myself a double needle for my sewing machine to make inserting the needles easy. I was planning on using flannel for my pages.

1 Like

I have more than one book! This one is exclusively for embroidery needles. There is another book for beading & other teeny needles. Then another book for regular sizes.

2 Likes