My Angry Cat Mr Tubbs

I saw someone that had made her own angry cat, and I knew that I had to make one for myself! Bought the pattern, bought the yarn and home and started to knit. And everything went smooth, until I ran out of yarn! The pattern is avalible at ravelry, just search for “My Angry Cat Lubby” and you should find it.
So while I could not knit on the cat himself, I could at least make his clothes.

And I learned not to knit when you are tired and dont have much energy. I made mistakes, frogged a bit, made it right. And when I was finished with the vest I noticed that I had made an error. And that error is still there.
Anyway, I bought more yarn and finished the cat, and put him together, and now he is here, my angry cat Mr Tubbs.

33 Likes

He’s great! I love his little outfit, too. :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Oh my giggles! He’s so cranky-cuddly!

2 Likes

So disgruntle and so stinking cute.

3 Likes

You gave him a messed up vest? No wonder he’s angry!

Fun project. Nobody sulks like a cat.

3 Likes

This is so cute! I love his little face and his posturing. The clothes are purr-fect. I adore him!!!

2 Likes

He’s fantastic!! I love his angry little face and his pompom hat!!

I just went and looked up the pattern, in case anyone wants a link. :pouting_cat: :yarn:

2 Likes

This is absolutely the best! Love the color of yarn you chose and he looks like he’s ready to claw the eyes of whomever dressed him!

1 Like

I think you nailed the angry cat look even better than the pattern shows. You must have known an angry cat or two in your life! He’s perfect.

2 Likes

Wonderful piece!

2 Likes

:fireworks: Hot dog! :hotdog: Your super cool project is one of this week’s Featured Projects! :fireworks:

2 Likes

Well that is just adorable

2 Likes

Hehehe I love him!!

1 Like

The expression is 100% priceless! Great job!

1 Like