My #carvedecember 2022

I just started carving stamps a couple months ago and figured the best way to improve my skills was to join #carvedecember where you carve a stamp every day in December. There was an optional list of prompts which I stuck to.

Group shot

My carve December workbook (class by Julie Balzer) which was the only reason I think I was so successful

And here is each spread in order

This was a really fun project and I’m really happy with my stamps! I’ll definitely be doing #carvedecember again next year. Thanks for looking!

15 Likes

I would never have guessed you’re a relative newbie. These look so good!

1 Like

Dang! You are a natural with this skill! I love each one for its own merits and imagine they would all have lots of uses.

1 Like

You really did an incredible job with each stamp, no matter how complex they got. Very good pattern placement too. Impressive work!

2 Likes

Those are really cool. Your cuts are so clean and perfect.

2 Likes

I feel like you succeed at everything you do! Those are so amazing! What a fun collection and new skill. Go you!

2 Likes

This is absolutely, totally wonderful !!

It was fun seeing your daily posts but seeing them all together is even better and then seeing your book is even better :smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Amazing collection! I love them all, and it’s cool you made the little booklet. I think December would be too hectic a month for me to try to carve a stamp every day. You really rocked it!

1 Like

The booklet is a great idea! These stamps are so cute. I think my fave is the little coffee mug.

1 Like

This is seriously impressive!!! You now have an awesome stash and a new skill to boot!

1 Like

This is such an epic project. I’m so in awe of it all. Beautifully done.

1 Like