My crochet puzzle balls

Cereal bags! wow…I was thinking crinkle tissue paper but I would rather use free stuff and recycle!

@JoyfulClover lol After the first link, I went down a rabbit hole and found all sorts of animal puzzle balls…a giraffe!!!

1 Like

Because the first one I put crinkle paper in was ordered by a customer, I felt like it should be sort of professional. I ordered some from Amazon that was specifically made for inside baby toys. It really didn’t cost too much considering how little of it gets used in each one. I believe they called it “phonic filler” if that helps.

These are fabulous! I have some of my late grandma’s clothes I could repurpose into memory puzzle balls for my cousin’s kids!

1 Like

Oh yes! I have a book with a bunch of animal ones. I believe the book is written by the same person in the link. I haven’t been brave enough to attempt one, but I’ve got my eye on the sea turtle one :heart:

1 Like

this would be so wonderful. i bet she would love it.

THIS! This must come into being, for sure!!

1 Like

Since my swap one was received, I thought I would throw the pictures I took of it in this thread. It’s the first one I made with different colored rings.

So cool!!! I may have missed it, but where do you get the squeakers and rattles? I’m thinking you could just use crunched cellophane for the crinkle paper.

I bought them in bulk from Amazon. I got 50 squeakers and I think 30 rattles for about $15 total.

2 Likes

How clever! I may have to keep this in mind next time I need a baby shower gift!