My Daughter's Art project

My daughter had to do a art piece for her grade 8 art class that represented her 2020. It had to have print outs or magazine pieces, something she’s never tried before, masks, and an explanation. Maybe some other things I don’t recall😅
So here is her finished art collage,
pic heavy since there is so much it was hard to photo

13 Likes

Well done! Although I’m sad to see her emotion words, I totally understand and have felt the same way a lot of the time. Her item counter for masks is hilarious, and I like the mix of manga pages, talking about not leaving or things sucking, with her hand-made objects. :grin: :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Unfortunately this is a pretty accurate representation of my 2020 as well :frowning: But her project is nice! I love that it’s like a collage but in 3D. She chose the perfect manga pages.

2 Likes

How great to learn to use art to express feelings at a young age.
I love that yellow felt hair!

2 Likes

Wow!!!
She did an amazing job!!!

2 Likes

This is amazing how all the pieces go together!!! She did a great job!!!

2 Likes

This looks AMAZING! I love the Manga and anime pages (I like anime :grin:) The felt dude is soo cute! It’s simple but detailed. The small mask on the art made me laugh, There we’re a good idea! This kinda represents my time during 2020 which is really nice. Good job it looks :star: Amazing :star:

3 Likes

Woah. So much thought sent into that piece! I hope she gets an A!

2 Likes

That’s so cool!! really well done!!

2 Likes