My first Christmas in my life

Am an Egyptian Muslim girl , my niece came from Romania and asked me to make her a Christmas tree and a fireplace so Santa can come to bring here presents
So i made this for her :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Yay :see_no_evil: am 37 year old and thats my first Christmas and i love this so much :heart:
Hope you like it

We didnโ€™t finsh yet but look how itโ€™s look beautiful

Hereโ€™s my son and my lovely niece :heart::heart:

We are not finsh yet alot crafts to do and to have fun :heart::heart:

Update 24.12.2020
look how itโ€™s look amazing now

Am wating for the kids to sleep so santa can come :see_no_evil: :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

30 Likes

I love your tree and your fireplace! And itโ€™s so sweet of you to do this for your niece even though you have never celebrated Christmas before.

3 Likes

You are such a kind and generous auntie! You did a fantastic job on both the tree and the fireplace. This all just makes my heart so happy.

2 Likes

That is so wonderful! So thoughtful.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas!
Lovely tree!

2 Likes

Thatโ€™s lovely! (and I hope you can share some Muslim holidays with your niece, too!)

3 Likes

So pretty and festive. What a generous gift for your niece!

1 Like

That is so sweet to help your niece out like that. The tree and fireplace look great! The kids look so happy!!!

2 Likes

This is adorable! Iโ€™m so happy youโ€™re starting a new tradition with your family. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

What a lovely gift for your niece!

1 Like

You really got the Christmas spirit. I love that your niece asked for a fireplace. It is so cute! Perfect Christmas cheer.

3 Likes

Beautiful! Merry Christmas! :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Youโ€™re an awesome Auntie! Looks fabulous :heart:

2 Likes

So pretty! Have a wonderful first Christmas!

2 Likes

So cozy! And what a great memory to make for everyone!

1 Like

:dancer:CONGRATULATIONS! Your awesome project is one of this weekโ€™s Featured Projects! :man_dancing:

4 Likes

Thank you so much :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Updated after finishing it :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

WOW! This is festive! Thanks for updating your post with the new photos!

1 Like

What a wonderful thing to do for your niece (and your family)!

When I was younger, back in my home country The Netherlands, I used to have friends and acquaintances from all kinds of countries, religions and cultures. And I love how we all visited, celebrated and had fun together. As long as there is respect, we can enrich each others lives.

Whatever holidays you celebrate with your loved ones, be it at home or from a distance, may they be happy!

5 Likes