My first FAMILY ATC

My husband and I were talking about my ATCS and decided that having me make them for him and our kids for occasions like birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas etc. would be a good idea. So we bought card deck boxes for everyone for storage purposes, and because Thursday was my husband’s birthday, he was the first one to get a card.

This commemorates when he decided he wanted to marry me. He went on a vacation with his Mom and siblings to Hawaii and missed me so much that he decided he would never go on another vacation without me! :heart:

24 Likes

That’s sweet!

1 Like

What a fun tradition to start and love the first card!

2 Likes

Thanks, guys!

Beautiful card and beautiful memory! :blush:

1 Like

Thank you!

What a great idea! And so perfect that the first one commemorates the realization that your two lives would become one! Plus, it’s a very pretty card. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you! He really liked it, too!

Such a great idea and an heirloom-in-the-making. I hope you continue to share them here as the milestones come along! Now to get HIM to make one for YOU… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
It might be cool to scan and print out a photo shrunken to ATC size, from around the time being depicted in the ATC, and make that the back-side, with a note about when you made the card.

3 Likes

That’s a good idea… need to find some! Lol!

1 Like

This is so wonderful.

1 Like

Thanks! :heart:

Congratulations! This has been selected as one of this week’s featured projects!

1 Like

Woot! Thanks! :heart:

1 Like

Awe. That is so sweet!

1 Like

Thank you!

Congratulations! Your project was one of the Best of 2021! Yoooooou ROCK!