My First finished Crochet Project - Water Bottle Holder

Hi All,

This is my first post here. But I wanted to start being more active here since I was such a lurker on the old site.

This is my first crochet project - a holder for my waterbottle.

Anyways, it was a lot of fun.

-Bloodrose

11 Likes

Very awesome - gotta love cute and functional crafts! Welcome to the site! We are so happy you are here now :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome @Bloodrose!

Great project - that’s definitely handy to have when you’d rather go hands free :slight_smile: It turned out great!

2 Likes

Great job on learning to crochet. And welcome to the community @Bloodrose!

1 Like

So many cool firsts! Welcome to Lettuce Craft with your bad self!

2 Likes

Really nice job! Hard to believe it’s your very first crochet project. It’s also nice to see you step out from the shadows… Glad you’re here!

It took me a while to figure out that I needed to click on the picture to see the whole thing… DOH! [Facepalm]

2 Likes

Welcome and please don’t hesitate to post more of your handiwork! Lovely bottle holder.

This looks really good! Love the color, too!

Hi, it’s so nice to see you here and posting! This is a great and useful first post! A water bottle holder was one of the first items I made for a swap partner on the dead site.

Hope to see you around!

It looks great! Looking forward to seeing more of your creative projects :smiley:

Ooohhhhhh thank you! I didn’t know that was a thing on this site!

Nice project @Bloodrose, happy to have you in the community.

One thing my crochet instructor told me after my first water bottle holder was if it’s not mercerized cotton to get an invisible thread to weave through the strap. It will prevent it from stretching the yarn with the weight of the water.

Love the open weave of yours!

2 Likes