My Holiday Card Design (2022 / 2023)

This is my doodle drawing design for the Holiday cards Marc and I sent out this year.

I hope you like it.

Happy 2023!

31 Likes

It beautiful! I love the leaf and circle overlays that you can see as well as the mix of geometrics and the more curvy shapes (the inside of the top leaf is just gorgeous!)…

Well done! May 2023 bring you much joy, adventure, peace and love!

1 Like

Whoa, that’s awesome. So much detail! You could look again & again & still see new things, cool!

1 Like

This is a stunner. I imagine some recipients will display it through next year!

1 Like

Very cool and well done.

2 Likes

It’s so very cool! I love how the leaf and circle shapes continue on the numbers but the other patterns don’t. Definitely plan to display this through the new year.

1 Like

Beautiful! Love the busy contrast.

1 Like

Thanks, everyone!
I’m glad you like it.

1 Like

Wow! This is really cool. The shading around the numbers is great. Really makes them stand out.

1 Like

It’s so fabulous!

1 Like

Thanks!

:snowflake: :sparkles: Congratulations! This fantastic project has brightened our winter days as a feature this week! :sparkles: :snowflake:

1 Like

Aw, thank you!

1 Like

I really like the way the red pops against the black and the shadowing behind the heart and numbers does a good job of adding to that effect. What a fun card!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

I loved mine! So many details :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you, @BeesKnees !

Like it? I love it! Black, white, and red is such a statement color collab. This reminds me of a piece of artwork I have, but I’m not sure where I put it.

1 Like

Rob saw this on the bookshelf & thought it was 3-D! He really enjoyed the optical illusion, very cool. Thanks for the card :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, @irid3sc3nt and @Magpie !