My latest laBORatory creation...lol

I was experimenting with this bag last night. I’ve had it in my head for a long time, and finally started fiddling with it. Haunted Mansion maid inspired. Not gonna lie, I’m kind of tickled with how it came out! lol. Though I really need to learn to make small bows better, lol. <3 It is again, a Sew Sweetness pattern, Persimmon Dumpling pouch. I believe this was a free pattern too and it most def has a video tut as well. This one goes together VERY nicely. No fiddily widdily bits. lol. There are actually 3 Sizes, so I’m trying to think of themed trios. lol.

18 Likes

It turned out so well…and your fabric choices are perfect!

I think your outside decor looks very nice.

Do you use a fork to make your tiny bows? If not, you should try it…perfect bow each time!

Use a fork to make a tiny bow

6 Likes

Ooh, yes, amazing fabric choices. I really like the ruffly lacey embellishment, that is a cool way to use that stuff.

Yes, fork bows! I was going to say this too.

3 Likes

The fabric choices are so perfect! Nice bag!

2 Likes

I do not, but absolutely should! That’s AWESOME! thank you! :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

This is a cute bag but I like it better as a coffin! :wink: LOL!

3 Likes

LOLOLOL. Funko Pops are great for pics, lololol. And TY! <3

2 Likes

This is great! Such perfect fabric choices, it reminds me of a coffin!

And I just looked up the Haunted Mansion to see what that was and now I’m even more impressed with your choice of fabric! It’s perfect!

2 Likes

This is the coolest cool that ever cooled. I love it so hard!

2 Likes

It’s really well put together, and the bow looks nice, so don’t worry about that :smiley: I do love the fabric you have

2 Likes

This is good, as it will be in my next care package to you, lololol. <3

1 Like

It turned out fab! Your choice of fabrics clearly shows that it was inspired by the Haunted Mansion maids :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Super cool concept and perfect execution!

2 Likes

It’s really cool and so beautifully sewn!

2 Likes

YASSS! XOXOX

2 Likes

I LOVE the haunted mansion!!! And I LOVE this pouch!!!

2 Likes

Sheer perfection! And so fun!

1 Like