My latest life drawings, and first forum post! ๐Ÿ˜…

Hey guys, i used to be on Craftster what feels like a thousand years ago and i thought it was gone but discovered No!! Its here!

These are some life drawings ive done recently, i take a night class once a week, and its only a couple of hours but we get a lot done! Hope you enjoy, and that this is okay to postโ€ฆand not too nudey?!:see_no_evil::flushed:

14 Likes

Welcome! I really like the level of detail in the first one.

One cool feature of the new forum is you can blur images using the spoiler tag - either by manually adding it or using the Blue Spoiler option

[spoiler]blurred image/text goes here[/spoiler]

2 Likes

Is one of them a drawing technique without picking up your pencil? It looks great. My fav is the movement, third down. It could be a sculpture made out of wire.

3 Likes

Aw thanks, Yes! Some are continuous line, and theres one drawn with the model moving constantly too. They are both loosening up excersizes they get us to do at the start but I always love the results almost more than the really finished ones.

2 Likes

Thankyou thats such a handy feature. Its so cool being on here on my phoneโ€ฆi used to be sat at my ancient desktop PC for hours looking at projectsโ€ฆ:heart:

3 Likes

Wow, fab drawings! The shadows on that first one give it such a weird (in a good way) vibe. And I also really love that third one. They are all amazing! Thanks for sharing them with us.

2 Likes

Awesome talent! The top one is my fave but I also really like the movement one.

Welcome back!!

2 Likes

Love, love, love the first one. It has such a great style to it! I like how each one is so unique. I hope you share more!

2 Likes

Welcome back!

I love your drawings!
Keep up the good work.

1 Like

These are really cool. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

So neat! The different styles of the drawings really shows your versatility as an artist. I love the mood from the first one. So cool!

1 Like

Those are fantastic. Having been on both sides of the paper, I really love the subtle but unmistakable details. Fine work.

1 Like