My little stars!

My granddaughter picked out a t-shirt each for her and my grandson while they were visiting. I looked through my vinyl, and found some stencils that I had cut but not used, and employed them to make T-shirts for the kids. They got to do most of the painting, and were very proud of their finished product!

23 Likes

Adorable!

2 Likes

So sweet!

2 Likes

Thanks, guys!

What a fun and memorable experience for them! Also, how convenient that you just happened to have the perfect stencils ready to go! They are adorable and their shirts came out great!

2 Likes

The shirts are almost as cute as the models! They look very pleased with the result and had a grand ol’ time!

2 Likes

So cute. The shirts turned out great and I know they were thrilled to make such a fun project that they can wear again and again. They both look like they had a great time, and they are cuties too!

1 Like

Thank you, friends! They really did have fun and were SO excited to wear those shirts the next day!

Awww, they are so, so cute! (Both the shorts and the artists.) You must be the best gran on the block!

2 Likes

What adorable future Lettuce Crafters you have there! They look so sweet in their shirts!

1 Like

A cool project for a hot day!

1 Like

Thanks, guys!

I think they are adorable, too! (Especially the kiddos!)

1 Like

Oh gosh, are they ever the cutest lil’ muffins!

1 Like

Thanks! I certainly agree!

Super cute project and kiddos!! Love the excitement/pride on their faces in your photos. :heart:

Thanks!

:zap: :bulb: :dizzy: WOOHOO!!! Your awesome craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! Congratulations! :zap: :bulb: :dizzy:

Thanks! Woot!

Perfect designs of one star for your grandson and a sprinkle of stars for your granddaughter! Sweet times of making together create memories of love. :sparkling_heart::blue_heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like