My September finishes—and a new project already started!

I got more finished this month than I expected, so I thought I’d put everything together in one post.

First was this black cat embroidery. I usually spend most of my craft time on diamond painting, so it was nice to do something a little different. The flowers were definitely my favorite part.

I also finished the flower-crowned cow and the little diamond painting. They were both bright, cheerful projects and a lot of fun to work on.

Garden Gate was easily the most difficult one. I didn’t keep exact track of the time, but I think it took me around 40 hours altogether. Some of those tiny details really tested my patience, but it ended up being my favorite finish of the month.

I’ve already chosen my next project too: Sharp Gaze. It’s an owl design with much darker colors than the pieces I just finished. So far I’ve only unpacked everything, but I’m looking forward to getting started.

4 Likes

The embroidery is so cute! I love the detail and your satin stitches look great. The diamond paintings look impressive as always and that Owl is going to be gorgeous, I’m sure.

Such richly textured pieces! The cow is so fun!

Can’t wait to see your owl. I am also working on a owl in unusual colors.