Needle Felted Earrings with Embroidery and Beads

Surprisingly lightweight given how substantial they appear.

17 Likes

They are lovely! They make me think of seed pods for some sort of magical plants.

2 Likes

Soooo pretty!

1 Like

I very much think of seed pods when making these! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m loving the pod vibes these have and think the earring findings you chose are perfect for them.

1 Like

Thank you! I used a torch on the findings to darken/discolor them because I didn’t like the shiny finish. I’m finding that is true in so many things, that I prefer a matte finish! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

These are so cool! Wish I had pierced ears.

1 Like

I am team matte a lot of the time, too! For me, this is especially the case with home decor.

1 Like

Another set of pod earrings :smiley:

4 Likes

So pretty :orange_heart: love your work so much, big fan :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:four_leaf_clover: :rainbow: Luck’s got nothing to do with it! This amazing project is featured this week! :rainbow: :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

I prefer matte as well, and it works with these because they look so organic. My favorite ones are the last ones (irangy). They almost look tribal.

1 Like

Thank you!! :smiley:

@gozer I so much more prefer matte that I have actually been looking into what I could use to make the shiny seed beads I have matte - there is something called Dip n Etch (something like that) which was recommended for making beads matte - didn’t say seed beads, but should work.

2 Likes

I agree. I especially love the orange ones. Makes me think of fire and magic!

1 Like

They have a very “okra” vibe. I love them! :smile:

1 Like

Ooh, wonderful! Of course I adore the orange ones most of all but the brighter ones are just lovely.

1 Like

You are making some gorgeous jewelry! Though I kinda miss the animals.

1 Like

Thank you!! There will be more beasties!! (there always are - lol) :smiley:

1 Like