Needle Felted Mouse

No, that is not really sewing :wink:
I understood that the jacket and trousers weren’t sewn and that is really amazing!!
It still rocks!! :heart::metal:

2 Likes

WHEW!!

1 Like

I think he needed a sword in his hand instead of a partner. Looks like he is fencing! He reminds me of the lone mouseketeer.

2 Likes

Now I’m imagining a whole mousey Globe Theater production of wee mice doing Shakespeare and I can’t stand the cute!

2 Likes

There he is again! His Mousketeer pantalones, and eye feathers are ah-may-zing! the tail is so realistic!

:metal:

1 Like

Impossible, I say! This is made of magic.

5 Likes

He is just so adorable! He reminds me (in a totally lovely way) of Sir Didymus, from Labyrinth. Beautiful work.

2 Likes

That was the consensus on discord, he is Didy’s cousin for sure! And also totally made of magic, I don’t even believe he is/isn’t real, he’s that good.

3 Likes

So adorable :smiley: when I see these kind of felt creatures I really want to to learn how to needle felt well :smiley:

1 Like

Amazing! I can’t wrap my head around the fact that no sewing was involved. Wow!

1 Like

He is gorgeous! I’d love to see more of your work. The colours are perfect too!

I bought a kit in Japan to make a little bear. I got all the limbs made but attaching them together is hard! It’s one of the crafts that hurt me the most! My poor thumb haha

You can see more of my work on Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/prittens/

Getting poked and shedding some blood is part of the learning curve. It happens less and less the more you needle felt.

Why is attaching the limbs hard? Are you trying to hold things in place while you needle the parts together?

Love this! Absolutely adorable and great pics too!

1 Like