Needle Felted Mouse

Made this guy in December. No sewing involved.
I did wet felt some fiber to be used for his costume and hat.

40 Likes

This is so amazing! All the detailing on his clothes. Eeeps! How long have you been needle felting? This is incredible!

1 Like

Just gorgeous and so lifelike!

1 Like

I love this little friend. The colors, the detail… so perfect. It makes me think of all those stories like Rose Cottage, The borrowers, the littles,etc.
I’d love to have a little vignette if these critters somewhere in my home that wasn’t obvious- not hidden exactly, but not in your face. I guess kind of like fairy houses.
It is so beautiful. Well done!

2 Likes

I remain amazed!

1 Like

I’m totally dying over the feather in his cap! :purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

I can barely wrap my mind around how he was made! I might let this dapper fellow go ahead an live in my pantry.

1 Like

I’m so glad to see that this dapper fellow has moved over to LettuceCraft!

1 Like

Oh my gosh, so cute! I love that the clothing is felted too, no sewing… wow. :heart:

1 Like

I love your felted creatures. This one has so much detail. He looks like he needs a sword.

1 Like

Shut up! So stinking cute!

1 Like

He’s gorgeous! So much personality!

1 Like

This is why I love this site – getting to see amazing things that I have no earthly idea how to make myself nor even conceive of! This little mousey is astounding! I for real gasped out loud. The clothes! His little tail! That face!!! :exploding_head:

2 Likes

I immediately knew it was a project of yours @Harlan!

Amazing work! All the details! And without sewing? :flushed: I am amazed!
What a talent you have! Love it!

This rocks :metal:

2 Likes

Aww, so cute!!! :smiley:

1 Like

13 years?
Saw a book at Borders on needle felting cute dogs. Thought that looks like fun and something I can do between painting sessions. Did not buy the book. Went home and searched the internet for a kit.

Found a kit on making needle felted mice. When it arrived, I read through the instruction; threw them away and have been teaching myself needle (and now wet) felting ever since.

I became more serious with it as my husband’s heath declined. Ended up teaching online for 7 years. Still learning. :wink:

4 Likes

Does sewing on the beads count as sewing?? :blush:
I also did sew together the parts that make up his hat. So I guess there was “some” sewing. My bad!
I specifically meant that his jacket and pantaloons were not sewn!

1 Like

He needs a dance partner! :mouse: :wink:

1 Like

Yes! And then please ship them directly to me: Ant Bee’s House in … :wink:

1 Like

I love him! He is so adorable and is clothes are amazing.

1 Like