Neurographica zendoodle (Zentangle)

And tonights piece

14 Likes

So cool! These must have taken a long time… really love them!

2 Likes

Thank you, endymion !
These two i cheated a bit with sheets that i already drew neurographic loopey lines on, so just did the zentangle doodle part tonight, and one last night. A wild guess about the time , maybe 3 hours or so on the neurographic and roughly the same for zentangles?
I like the way these artforms just… kind of blank out my brain for as long as i manage to keep it going. Its a " don’t worry, be happy " artform <3

3 Likes

so organic and clean. It’s almost like clouds where I try to find pictures in them.

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: and yes, i do that with clouds too ! Thats another funny thing about this artform, you never know what you have created until you finish :slight_smile:
Did a couple, i havent posted them here , but in one of them i can see a figure with a arm streched out like he s pointing … so i had to colour that one to make that motif come out. Kinda cool … but i see things in everything… floorboards, bark from trees, clouds, rocks…

This one : if you see the light green as a cap, the wrong way, the yellow is hair, softening into his face, orange is a facemask, dark blue is his jacket with a hood, lighter blue his arm, pinkish is his hand towards you, and he also got a neurographic decorated backpack

4 Likes

Cat with orbs,

from behind

4 Likes

I see the cat!

2 Likes

I love the flowing fluffy tail :slight_smile: but i didnt see the cat until i was finished with colouring it, and turned the paper … * ka-pow* a cat!

2 Likes

Tried to post a new piece, but message said denied… never got that message before, why did i get that?

1 Like

Everyone is having issues uploading photos today; it’s not just you.

2 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up, i got worried i did something wrong.

2 Likes

These are beautiful! Inspiring. You’ve given me some doodle ideas here.
What pens do you like?

Its addicting to doodle right?! It’s what I do I front of the tv these days.

2 Likes

Thank you ! So nice to hear yeah, i also doodle while i wait for something to watch ;D
It s addicting, oh yes !
Uhmmm… pens. . Well, for now i use the cheapest i could find, but i hope i can get some nicer pens soon. I want thin, thin tips, but got no clue on which brands i will go for yet. Just picked up cheap permanent marker at the grocery store for now ( didnt know i would get hooked on this !)

1 Like

I still cant share photos… …

1 Like

I’m a collector of all the pens! So I’m always curious to hear what others like. My favorite right now are the micro point ones by Pentel
At Amazon…
Pentel EnerGel RTX Retractable Liquid Gel Pen, (0.3mm) Needle Tip, Extra Fine Line, Black Ink, 3-Pk
Or theses by Uniball
Uni i-ball 1790927 Retractable Gel Pens, Ultra Micro Point (0.38mm), Black, 4 Count

I’m always on the lookout for one’s that don’t run when they get wet.

2 Likes

Great ! I am glad you shared that info about those pens with me, i am totally new at this so i have no clue .
Thank you veru much !

2 Likes

A new twist

4 Likes

Another twist, with colours

5 Likes

This one looks like a lovely pile of yarn :yarn:

3 Likes

These fascinate me! Such beautiful shapes and colors

2 Likes