New Baby Bunny Box Card

We’ve a friend on the other side of the country who is expecting his first baby with his wife and I wanted to make the little one a box card. I chose this bunny!

This is really more TheMisterT’s friend and TheMisterT doesn’t really like to ask questions or get details, so I have no idea what style of baby they are expecting or if they even know. These papers seemed non-gendered, but sweet and baby-enough to me! The back is where we signed it after the photos were taken.

The only baby stamp I had wasn’t really proportioned for the sign, so I stamped some subtle hearts all over the background first. The travel stamp seemed appropriate for this big life event (for the parents and the baby) so I used it on the envelope flap.

The ubiquitous shot of the box card flattening to fit in the envelope.

I cut this with my Cricut Explore; the files are from svgcuts.com. All papers from stash!

12 Likes

What a cute card! I love the idea of adding the travel stamp; it seems very appropriate!

Thank you! The travel stamp is maybe even a little bit more layered in meaning, because we have only ever seen this friend while traveling to the same places.

1 Like

That plaid is just yummy… the whole thing is perfect! I like the slightly dimensional eyes.

Absolutely adorable! I think you chose the perfect papers for this and the stamp is a great touch!

Very cute and lovely paper choice for any style of baby

1 Like

Thanks, friends!

Adorable and would work for a boy or girl.

1 Like

So sweet!