New kind of earring hook?

I saw these earrings on reddit, and am intrigued by the hooks. Anybody know what they’re called?
I asked the maker, and she ignored that part of the question.


I don’t make jewelry but it looks kind of like an “english lock” clasp. I can’t tell if the post goes all the way through the back or not (and I don’t know if that’s an important detail for english lock clasps).


Thanks, I think you’re right.

1 Like

A simpler design…they appear to be a type of lever back finding


I like that design because I always worry about the earring backs slipping out and losing my earrings.

1 Like

Oooh. Those are neat!