New vinyl sticker for my car to show my nerd side

I bought myself a Cricut a while back. I justified it to make everything I need to sell stuff on Etsy, I haven’t done any of that yet but I have made myself a car decal that shows just how nerdy I am.

I made a two-color tardis sticker. I found the original art online and could never find where it came from, I did have to change some of the elements to not be as small, and I added some Gallifreyan to the cogs. they read bad spoilers at the top and bad wolf at the bottom.

37 Likes

This is awesome!!

1 Like

this is super cool. I would happily put something like that on my car.

2 Likes

thanks.

1 Like

OooooooOOoOoOoo I love it!

1 Like

WOW! You really jumped in feet first with your new Cricut and NAILED IT!

2 Likes

I LOVE THIS!! :heartpulse:

1 Like

Thanks, it helps I know photoshop and was able to edit it through that first.

1 Like

Fantastic! Brilliant! Molto bene!

1 Like

Oooh, I love the addition of the Gallifreyan to the cogs.

2 Likes

Incredible detail, great job!

So very cool!

Congrats! Your vinyl sticker is one of this week’s featured projects! Way to go!

1 Like

So much Fun!

This is terrific! I really love the touch of Gallifreyan in the gears and the isometric view of the TARDIS! In the past I’ve had a flat elevation view of the TARDIS on an old car and it was nowhere near as fun as this sticker. Super super awesome job!

1 Like

Now, THIS is what you could be using your Cricut to make for Etsy! I’d buy one, too.

:blue_heart: :blue_heart: This is amazing!

1 Like

I love this! I’m saving up for a Cricut!

1 Like

This is the same reason I justified buying my cricut! And I also haven’t made anything to attempt to sell :joy: Great project, love the Gallifreyan additions.