Night sky watercolour

Such talent! I love this so much, it’s beautiful!

2 Likes

It’s so pretty! I love it.

2 Likes

wow! so gorgeous!

2 Likes

I feel so blessed to have this!!

1 Like

This is so beautiful!

2 Likes

I love it so much!

1 Like

Thank you everybody for the lovely comments! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s a watercolour block, 9 1/2" x 12 1/2", 250gsm, with quite a rough surface. Brand is Schoellershammer, but it’s not a brand I’ve seen often here (picked it up on sale a while ago). I just used a plate to trace a circle lightly in pencil, then was careful to paint within the line. It was good that it was a block glued on all sides, so I didn’t have to stretch the paper - it buckled a lot when the paper was wet, but dried back into shape well.

3 Likes

Beautiful!!!

2 Likes

This is super dreamy!

1 Like

Congratulations, this is one of this week’s featured projects!

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

This is lovely!

2 Likes

It turned out really well!

1 Like

This is really pretty! I can’t stop admiring it

1 Like

Amazing! This would’ve been hard to part with

1 Like

Congrats! Your project was one of the best of 2021! You are awesome!

1 Like

Thank you so much!! I feel so blessed to be part of this creative community :sparkling_heart:

That’s gorgeous and inspirational! I want to give it a try!

1 Like

We’ve been having some lovely clear night skies lately and I was reminded to come take another look at this. Still stunning!

2 Likes

I love this.

I love this enough to one more time. Break out paint and paper. I cannot paint. I cannot make my hands make what my brain sees. But I want to. So I’ll give it another whirl.

This is just such a beautiful set of colours and it reminds me of late nights, camping in Northern Ontario. Peaceful and serene and how the night sky is so many colours.

2 Likes