Not Goodbye, but see ya later

You have made this place feel like home for us! Please take all the time you need to focus on you but don’t be a stranger!!

10 Likes

We love you @kittykill!! Thank you for everything you do, and wishing you everything wonderful as you take some time to step back and regroup :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

You will be missed kittykill but I’m sure we all understand how overwhelming things can get and the difficult choice we might have to make. But you will one day return, and that means this is not the end and we will all be here :smiley:

7 Likes

Thank you!
Be well!

4 Likes

You will be missed and we can’t thank you adequately for how much you have done to make this our crafty home. I am glad that you are prioritising you xx

9 Likes

Life has a way of changing the path we take! Hope your new path will be filled with laughter, joy, and much fulfillment! Thanks for all you have done here! :champagne: :champagne: :champagne: :champagne: :champagne:

6 Likes

Thank you so much for all the work you’ve done here on LC after losing our space on Cr*fster, Pam. You’ve been integral in making this space an incredibly friendly, welcoming, creative, fun and supportive space for crafters of all kinds. I am excited for all the changes you’ve been working towards in your education & career you’re going places, baby!! YOU TOTALLY ROCK!! You are such an inspiration! Love you, sister! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

You have to do what’s best for you! You know we will all be here when you get a moment to pop in and look around or even say hi! I have had to step back from sites, even this one before, as life was just a lot at times and I didn’t have the mental capacity to keep up! Everyone welcomed me right back in and we would do the same for you!

8 Likes

Best wishes! Thank you for everything you have done on LC and Craftster!

6 Likes

Thank you for everything you’ve done for us throughout all of these years! You helped create a home for all of us here and I can only imagine how much effort that required behind the scenes. You’re a special woman who’s done so much to take care of all of us, I hope you are able to get some well deserved rest. I know being a mod can often, in my experience, remove some of the joy out of the community since you’re not as able to freely participate. I hope you’ll still be around posting pictures of your amazing embroidery projects, the dogs, and anything else you’re up to. :slight_smile: Sending you big hugs!

8 Likes

All the best to you Pam! In a little bit then, so it’s not goodbye but Auf Wiedersehen!

8 Likes

Big :heart: to you, kittykill! Thanks so much for your hard work and dedication to this place.

4 Likes

Girl, good for you! You gotta focus on your irl stuff, take the space & time you need to crush that schoolin’!

6 Likes

Thank you all so very much. I’m crying happy and sad tears. Thank you for reaching out and for all of your kind words here. You sure know how to make a girl feel special. Love you guys so much!

28 Likes

We will miss you! You are such an amazing person and crafter!

1 Like

Life has way of letting us know when it’s too much. Good for you for caring for yourself and doing what’s right for you. Take care and don’t be a stranger!

5 Likes

We were so lucky to have you! Can’t wait to have you back as a crafter. It won’t be Halloween without you :worried:

2 Likes

Thank you for all the behind the scenes work
you’ve done! You’re an amazing person and crafter!

2 Likes