Not Goodbye, but see ya later

Hi all,
I believe in transparency and want to put this out here. I will be stepping down from LettuceCraft in March (maybe early April). Life (school, work, other obligations) have become overwhelming and I need to step back, catch my breath, and regroup.

This isn’t a goodbye! This is a “see ya in a little bit”. Only, next time you see me, I won’t be a mod, but just little ol’ me…kittykill.

In the coming weeks we will be doing a bit of moderator shifting and onboarding. So, you will get to see some awesome members in a totally new way.

Thank you so much for everything you do for this site. You are the most amazing group of people I know. Thank you for making me feel at home.

69 Likes

Thank you for everything you’ve done for us throughout the years! Our little community wouldn’t have grown into the home away from home we all love without your care, love, and support. :heart:

14 Likes

Thank you for all you’ve done kittykill! You helped make a place where we could land safely with all our crafty pals by our side. I hope the best for you. See you around!

12 Likes

You’re amazing @kittykill. Thank you for everything you’ve done in making us feel welcome, safe and happy xx Good luck with your endeavours and see you on the other side!

11 Likes

Thanks for letting us know. Best wishes! We will miss you very much, and will be happy to see you when you return.
:heart:

12 Likes

I was absolutely gutted when C’ster went away and I know how much work and love you put into this place. It will always be your home and we will miss you more than you can imagine.
Take care of yourself, but know we are here, waiting for you.
Thank you for everything. You’ll never know the true impact you have had one all of our lives.

17 Likes

Hear hear xx

10 Likes

You are loved, you will be missed, and you are so very very special. :heart:

11 Likes

You are amazing, kittykill. Thank you for pouring your heart and soul into our little community. I wish you the very best in your endeavors.

10 Likes

Oh, it would be too much if it were “goodbye!” But I understand and applaud taking some time for yourself to regroup. Do it! I hope it is refreshing in all the best ways. Thank you so much for your role here – you’ve done a fantastic job and we all appreciate you so much!

11 Likes

Thank you for everything! Look forward to seeing your member posts when you come back!

10 Likes

We love youuuuu! And your pups! Thank you for being the coolest!

11 Likes

My first thought: “Oh, no! How will we get by without her??!!?” But we will persevere, of course, and just miss you madly until you come back.

As Gozer said, I guarantee you are unaware of your influence! And as you have unfailingly provided support to us, we will do the same for you! We’ll be waiting for you, and if ever you need a virtual hug, I know we’re all happy to help with that if you decide to pop in for a minute. :heart:

13 Likes

So grateful for all you’ve done for LC! Take care of you!! More exclamation points! (You deserve them!)

10 Likes

@kittykill , Pam, you are absolutely the best. I feel so fortunate to have found the spaces you created and shepherded. I know it must be a largely thankless job. I hope you find peace, respite, and happiness in taking a bit off your plate, and I hope to see you around the swaps!

13 Likes

Good for you for seeing through the fog of the challenges and making the change(s) that will allow you to get your balance. That’s huge. I hope you never feel apprehensive about popping in to make a post or comment, even if it’s once in a blue moon. We’ll be happy to see you in whatever capacity works for you.

13 Likes

May “retirement” treat you well, and your regrouping go smoothly! :green_heart:

10 Likes

Thank you for all that you have done to help maintain and support our crafty community, both here and at the former site. You have made your mark here in countless ways, and while your presence as super moderator will be missed, I’m happy to hear that you’ll still be a part of the community. I hope that this step helps you to find a healthy life balance, and helps you to reach the goals that you’ve been so diligently working towards!

10 Likes

Thank you for … well, EVERYTHING. And kudos for choosing you. You deserve a healthy you! :heart:

6 Likes

Thanks you for all that you have done for this community! I’m glad you’re sticking around, and taking the break that you need, at the same time. :heart:

7 Likes