Not just one, but two pink trees

This started as a flamingo tree but somehow it became two trees and a study in kitsch.

You might recognise some of the flamingos from lovely people here. And these lights! I love them.

I’m raging, I managed to break two glass ornaments putting this up. These are trees 2 and 3. We have a small white one, and another large tree-that’s the Harry potter tree and will go up next week.

We know no restraint.

24 Likes

“We know no restraint,” is a fabulous holiday decorating motto. Love it!

3 Likes

These are lovely and so much fun!

1 Like

More is more…ha…love your trees! So much to see…nice to be able to show off your collection!

2 Likes

Fabulous! And I spy the flamingo I made for you.
:sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Exuberant!!!

1 Like

I think that was from the 2021 ornament swap when we both did beaded legs! ha…I see mine as well! YAY!

3 Likes

I love you.

1 Like

Flamingo trees - perfection in pink!!

1 Like

I can’t tell you how much I love hanging craft swaps ornaments on my tree.

Tuesday is more wonderful swap ornaments.

3 Likes

These are dynamite! ACK!

REcently I heard someone talking about an old holiday movie (I think) where a weathly (?) woman was decorating when someone stopped by and she asked “Is it vulgar enough?” And well, that’s goals as far as I’m concerned. MORE IS MORE!

3 Likes

Your trees are fabulous! :heart_eyes:

I was just gifted a smaller, used tree that I will set up in my craft room. All the decoration Mr. Imma thinks is too vulgar will go there :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

These are so fun! Restraint is overrated, lol.

2 Likes

PINK!!! I love it.

1 Like

This is so much fun! No one could be grumpy in a room with these trees!

3 Likes

Pretty in pink for sure.

I am considering getting a pink tree. I bought a 22" black tree and wasn’t sure my husband would like it so I also bought a 22" white tree. The pink tree might make an appearance for Valentines Day.

1 Like

Do it, do it, do it. :wink:

1 Like