Nouglas part 2

Here is the 2nd version of Nouglas the weed nugget. the proper yarn came in, looks a lot different let me know which is better

11 Likes

Had to figure out what ‘weed’ you meant, now that I understand, I’d say this one is better, even though I like the other green colour more.

2 Likes

C’mon Canadian lady, you know this “weed” :wink:

They are both good colours, the paler one is that nice sugar coated sage that I can see being more true to life. But it’s a crocheted nugget after all, a more cartoony bright green fits the theme perfectly in this case.

Tell me, what are these for? They are very fun.

2 Likes

Didn’t want to make assumptions :smiley: nor did I realize @Dfabbric was also Canadian until just now :crazy_face:

1 Like

So cute! As someone who’s not a regular user, especially in this form, I found the first one more recognizable.

For the Canadians, Americans use the term “weed” too! At least middle-aged folks on the West Coast and Mountain West.

Also “Nouglas” is hilarious and adorable!

1 Like

Oh, THAT kind of weed. I don’t think I’ve ever heard it called a “nugget”, so didn’t make the connection.

clever!

1 Like

These are for gifts, I made 1 for my BIL and thought, wait my other BIL would probably like 1 as well😆
And since they are so easy to make and fun, I ended up making a bunch. Being Canadian I know a lot of people who smoke it. Also these are easy to add some catnip to since they are both cat dads

Ooo…yes! I like this yarn better. They are both pretty cute and recognizable to me, though. :slight_smile:

I knew a girl in college whose nickname was “Nugget” for obvious reasons. :laughing:

1 Like

Yep, I didn’t get it either!!! Lol

1 Like

It’s probably the type of weed, who knows with one is better or more mellow. Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Looks like wet vs dry to me.

I like the brighter one. And i love the idea of catnip weed nugs.

1 Like

:rotating_light: Wee-oo wee-woo! :rotating_light:
:dizzy: Your awesome craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! :dizzy:
:trophy: Congratulations! :1st_place_medal:

1 Like

This yarn is more “true to life” but I like the eyes on the other one better. They are both unique!
I think if you made them for cats, leave off the plastic eyes so they don’t accidentally swallow them. Cats will probably pick out the yellow bits, but I imagine that will pass through their system ok.

1 Like