Nuno-Felted Phone/Eyeglass Case with embroidery

nuno-09-c

I used some random left over scraps of pre-felt and silk strips when making this. It was a perfect palette for doing random embroidery when completed.

25 Likes

I love that green and purple together. And I like the organic look of the embroidery.

2 Likes

Wonderful! It looks like a science experiment on the forest floor (or something like that).

I love the way the silk strips look - I might have to steal that idea. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is so pretty! Love the colours and the embroidery you did!

Great work! Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Well, I had to google “Nuno felting”. :grin:

Seriously impressed with yours!!!

2 Likes

This is so beautiful! The color palette is fantastic. Well done.

1 Like

I love the organic look of the details!

2 Likes

Yummy texture and colors!

2 Likes

Gorgeous work, and I love the colours too!

2 Likes

It’s lovely, and feels lively. It reminds me of a garden. :bug::leaves: Beautiful place to be.

2 Likes

Beautiful! I love your botanical themed eyeglass case.

1 Like

Greens and purples is my favorite color combination and I absolutely LOVE this. Excellent work and lovely design.

1 Like

All the details are so gorgeous! I love that it’s such a beautiful but functional piece.

1 Like

Lovely! Really love the organic feel of the whole piece!

1 Like

Lovely, great colors and love the embroidery

1 Like

I love seeing the underside for sure! All the happy little stitches and feltiness! and the colors are MY JAM!

1 Like

Here’s the front and back of another nuno felted piece. I haven’t made it into anything, just have the cloth (which is cotton) & the felt. It makes for a nice cushioned cloth which is why it is so nice for eyeglass or phone cases.

nuno%20front
nuno%20back

It should lend itself well to some embroidery.

2 Likes

Really cute case, I love the random embroideries, and the colour combinations

1 Like

It’s so interesting to look at, like leaves and… bacteria? Amoeba? So cool.

Sort of a forest floor petri dish! :wink::deciduous_tree: