Odd drawers mini dresser

Maybe I should call this #$%#@! drawers because I had a heck of a time, and had to reprint all or some of them four times.
But I LOVE the finished piece!

And all the drawers and doors open! You can see I printed it in butterscotch colored filament, and need to whitewash the body of the drawers.

3d printed, 80mm/3.5" tall.

28 Likes

Love it! What kind of room will it go in eventually?

1 Like

Woo! I’ll take one in full size, please! That is just lovely.

3 Likes

So very cool! You make me wish I had a dollhouse with all your lovely furniture.

2 Likes

I would love to have this piece in TheMistressT size! When I saw the thumbnail and read the title I thought you had made a dresser to use up your test drawers and doors.

2 Likes

Oh my goodness! This is so clever and delightful! I am in awe of your 3D printing skills.

2 Likes

It is really beautiful…just love how it is asymetrical in so many ways…the colors, the placement of the drawers and doors…you really put some work into this one…your skills are getting better with each piece…but not sure how you will top this one!

1 Like

@TheMistressT
Yeah, I’m gonna have to do just that. Wish I could print full size furniture. I think the same file could be used, if the printer was big enough.

@MissingWillow
I’m just making stuff I like, don’t worry about where it will go.

@AIMR
I have something truly over the top in mind…

3 Likes

This blows my mind! The patience involved-I can’t imagine

1 Like

Wow, that was a hell of a lot of work!
It turned out awesome!

1 Like

To see something this tiny with working drawers and doors is just phenomenal! This is gorgeous. I love the little legs.

2 Likes

I love it!

1 Like

How the heck did I miss this??? Absolutely gorgeous!!

1 Like

Oh wow… such a lovely piece. :heartpulse:

1 Like