Office Makeover

I recently started working for a non-profit (our sons’ school) by day. Still a Lettuce Head by night, obviously. :wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

We’re a one car family and mr.sweets travels a lot, so I’ll be working from home some days and on campus the others. For now, our campus is sadly mostly closed anyway :mask: but it’s nice to have my own little corner when I’m there.

The building where our offices are located used to be a medical building and it sure feels like it. :grimacing: I’m not using the overhead lighting at all — only lamps for warmer tones. :heart_eyes:

Photos I’ve taken at school and at school events. Simple IKEA frames.

There’s my little Goodwill file cabinet from another thread.

I found these on Amazon and fell quickly in love. Our school is in the desert and has “Garden” in the name, so they just felt right. :heart:

16 Likes

So homey and comfortable!

1 Like

Your office looks so peaceful. Well done. :heart:

1 Like

Looks very cozy and what a serene place to be! The photos arranged like that are very impactful…what a display!

Love your little redone file cabinet…you have made it a work space much more homey and positive!

1 Like

Love it! Great job on ridding it of the “hospital” vibe.

1 Like

What an improvement! So much better now. If I was working at the school, I would look for excuses to drop by and spend some nice time in this office :slight_smile:

1 Like

What a difference- literally from floor to ceiling! Changing the lighting makes it so much less harsh, and using earth tones for the furnishings softens the look even more. It’s such a clean, uncluttered space, yet it’s full of personal touches that make it a very inviting space.

1 Like

Your office looks so cozy and welcoming!

1 Like

Beautiful and cozy space to work. Well done.

1 Like

LOVE the photo wall. :star_struck:

1 Like