Oh, for fox sake!

By now, many of you know that our @mel likes to get a little “sweary”. She has posted in her questionnaires for swaps that she wouldn’t mind getting sweary things…lol.

I decided to make her something that would sort of fit the bill but at the same time, be family and work friendly…lol.

Here is what I made her…

A cute little basket with a sweet fox…innocent enough, too sweet?

The reverse side:

Made with rough linen and lined with a batik in a color she likes…

I tried, @mel, but I couldn’t put anything more “sweary” in the basket; just couldn’t…lol

Glad you like it!

34 Likes

no. i don’t like it. i freaking LOVE it!! thank you again for the awesomeness!!!

6 Likes

brilliant! and very well constructed

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: A dad joke swear is one of the best kinds of swears! And best kinds of dad jokes, come to think of it. :thinking:

The basket itself is beautiful; the colors and the contrasts of the linen and cotton textures!

3 Likes

This is adorable and well made!

1 Like

VERY cute! I love it and I’m NOT a sweary person, so this gets a big thumbs up from me!

3 Likes

That is adorable.

2 Likes

That is darling!

1 Like

Cute!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love the sweet little fox. The sweary pun is a fun touch!

1 Like

I love this so hard. It is just too adorable for words.

2 Likes

Adorable and snarky! I love it!

2 Likes

I love the basket :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I love it! Might have to try my hand at this. So cute!!

2 Likes

Thanks, everyone! I love making little baskets because they can be made special and individual with embroidery or other designs…easy and fun to make and I sure do have a lot of linen to use up!!!

2 Likes

Really cute!

1 Like

This is adorable!!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heartpulse::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: So creative!!

3 Likes

Congratulations, this is one of this week’s featured projects!

2 Likes

Adorable. I like all the added touches, the felt fox, the embroidery, the buttons holding the handles. Very nicely done. Great batik fabric too!

2 Likes